- 4 oz. of pineapple jelly.
- 11 fl. oz. pineapple juice.
- 12 oz. pineapple syrup.
- 11 f. oz. of water.
- 1 cup El Chilerito Mango Chamoy Sauce.
- Pour water in a saucepan and heat it in mid fire.
- When the water is boiling turn off the fire and add pineapple jelly. Stir with a spoon until complete dissolution.
- Remove saucepan from stove and pour pineapple juice. Stir with a spoon until mixture is homogenized.
- While still liquid, chop the pineapple into pieces and place it in the fridge.
- After 5 hrs take jelly out of the mold and place it in a container with El Chilerito Mango Chamoy Sauce.