- 2 lb of apples
- 34 oz. bottle of El Chilerito Chamoy Powder Original
- 16 oz. tamarind pulp
- Wooden sticks
- Mix El Chilerito Chamoy Powder Original with tamarind pulp and sugar until well integrated. Let it sit for a night.
- Between two transparent plastic bags place a small ball of the dough and stretch it with a rolling pin.
- Insert wooden sticks in the apple´s center.
- Place the apple at the center of the stretched dough, without removing it from the plastic bag, expand it covering the entire apple´s surface.
- Sprinkle with El Chilerito Chamoy Powder Original.