- 3 chicken breasts chopped in cubes
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 1 ½ Cup El Chilerito Mix Sauce
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1 cucumber
- 2 sliced avocados
- 7 oz. Surimi
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fry chicken in a pan with a little bit of oil, add salt, pepper and crushed garlic.
- Add El Chilerito Mix Sauce, honey and 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds. Stir until it thickens.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Cut cucumbers and surimi in small cubes.
Serve chicken in tostadas, add surimi, cucumbers and avocado.